Please Note: If you haven't been given access to your team page by WSN, please email email@example.com and include the email address your SportsEngine account is connected to. If you do not have an account, create a free account on the top left or by clicking here. You will also need to click "connect to this site" in red on WisSports.net next to your username after logging in. If you are an assistant coach or statistician, your team's head coach will need to contact us to verify that you have the authorization to enter team info. Please have them contact us with the name of the team and sport, and CC you as well.
Quickly and easily enter your game's final score from the SportsEngine mobile app.
Using the Mass Score system to enter stats is fast and provides a more efficient alternative to the tabular entry discussed below.
1. Once you have logged in to the WSN site (explained on the Site FAQ here) look to the right of your screen for the light switch when you are on your team page and click on it to enter "Edit Mode."
If you do not see the lightswitch please contact us to get access to your team page. Be sure to include your name, email, school, and the sport you coach.
1. When in "edit" mode on your team page select "game schedule"
2. Then select "add game"
3. A light box will then appear for you to enter the information needed. Hit "create game" when complete.
4. If you do not see your opponent in the drop down, please contact WSN and we will add the game for you.
5. IMPORTANT NOTE: When creating the game, "Affects Division and League Standings" is the default and this will identify the game as a conference game. "Affects League Standings Only" is what you would select for a non-conference game. "Does not affect standings" means the game will not count for either team's overall record. Think of "league" as WIAA, and "division" as conference.
1. Click on the "Scheduled or Time of Game" button for a game
2. Once on the game page click on the gear icon and select "Edit Game Details".
3. Scroll down to Broadcast Information: name broadcast Stream, add Broadcast Link and click save changes.